Re: [RC] Drinking out of a Water tank - heidi sowards

--- SteelSideDown@xxxxxxx wrote:
Personally, my horses have drank with the others, never
had a problem, and
trust that others only bring healthy horses to rides.

Jen

Ditto this remark! The ride managers have so much to plan
and consider, let's not give them heart failure asking for
more than they can handle. Rides I've been to have sponging
buckets at vet checks, the meeting they always ask to be
considerate and not use troughs for sponging and I pack a
bucket if I need to get water from the trough to sponge
with. I think that's all we can ask! And I also trust that
others don't bring sick horses! Mistakes can happen, but
I'd rather have my horse drinking from a trough with 200
endurance horses than be stalled in a dusty confined
barn/arena for a show!

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~    http://www.synjinarts.com
                ~~/~~  \\~~~~   (Wildlife/Western & Equine