Re: [RC] Attracted to Arabs by Endurance - heidi

It's been a really long time since I've had so much fun on horseback and
years since I've had the excuse  to log so many miles.  My only regret
is that I didn't start sooner.

Better late than never...  :-)

When my husband told someone in the feedstore, however, that I was
interested in endurance, she said "Oh, yeah, endurance horses - all go
and no whoa", her perception of a sport she hasn't been a part of.

Dontcha just HATE that?  One sees so many ads along the lines of "Arab
gelding, won't stop, would make great endurance horse."  Yuck!  Give me
the old-fashioned classic traditional SENSIBLE ones that stop for water,
stop for food, and stop to take a nap at the vet checks!  Those are the
ones that are still going at the finish line...

Heidi

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano