From: "Chris Paus" <paus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Merryben@xxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Letters to the World -- showing

It makes me truly sad to see them try to turn proud
Arabs into peanut rollers. And they have their heads
cranked down to their chest, saw on their mouths with
the bit... ugh...

chris

--- Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
I remember when we had the mid year meeting in
Albuquerque and Becky and I
went to the Arabian Nationals.  I was barely walking
without braces and stuff
then and I swear I could have out run the cantering
Arabs in the Western
Pleasure class.  And if one of them had tripped,
they would have gone end over end.
Their noses were no more than a foot off the ground.
 They looked simply
awful.  mb

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith