Re: [RC] Letters to the World -- showing - Chris Paus

It makes me truly sad to see them try to turn proud
Arabs into peanut rollers. And they have their heads
cranked down to their chest, saw on their mouths with
the bit... ugh...

Every year, for some unknown reason, I go to the
American Royal horse show in Kansas City. They have a
Class A Arab show there.. It's truly amazing, sadly
so, what gets  pinned there as good conformation and
good riding...

Ugh...

chris

--- Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
I remember when we had the mid year meeting in
Albuquerque and Becky and I
went to the Arabian Nationals.  I was barely walking
without braces and stuff
then and I swear I could have out run the cantering
Arabs in the Western
Pleasure class.  And if one of them had tripped,
they would have gone end over end.
Their noses were no more than a foot off the ground.
 They looked simply
awful.  mb

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe