Re: [RC] Fw: No Gas on Tuesdays - Maggie Mieske

There is one gas station that I pass all the time on my way to college where the price stays consistent....sometimes, they stay a few cents more while the bigger stations in the bigger college town goes up but they don't go up at all on the weekends like the bigger stations do so I always buy my gas there and tell them why I do it.  They said they have had a lot of people tell them that.
Miles of Smiles,
Maggie Mieske
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve