From: Irv Mazur
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 8:41 AM
Subject: Fw: No Gas on Tuesdays

Dear Friends.
 Are you tired of seeing gas prices escalating as they have? Are you tired of seeing the "Big Gas" Companies and refineries making huge profits while taking the money out of your pockets? Well, here might be a solution. Please read and if you agree, please forward this to as many people as you can. Maybe, just maybe this would make a difference!!
                                                                     The Great Gas Boycott

Do not buy gas on Tuesdays. I know you are saying to yourselves, "this won't do anything, we all need to buy gas so, what's the difference if we don't buy on Tuesday. We still need to buy gas and will just have to buy it on another day". Ok, here's the point. If we all don't buy gas on Tuesdays, and don't buy products sold in the "Gas/mini-marts" on Tuesdays, (This is where they make the most profits), the gas companies will loose a tremendous amount of money just on the one day sale. SO, If we boycott on Tuesdays and show solidarity, maybe, just maybe we can show these large oil/ gas companies that we are tired of them racking us over the coals and stop them from making such huge profits while we the consumer are emptying our pockets at their pumps.

Remember, "No gas on Tuesdays".  We can make a difference!!!!!!