Re: [RC] [RC] Bucking - Truman Prevatt

If my Druid high priest and exeorist couldn't solve the probelm I doubt if anyone one else could. Kathy did call in an animal communicator to add to the  equation but that didn't help either. Rosey is very happy as "Aunt" Rosey - taming file fillies and colts. She will do our bidding - but don't ever think you can ride her or there will be hell to pay.

We have all come to terms with that.

Truman

Bette Lamore wrote:
Hi Truman
I was originally going to send this privately but thought others might benefit from this info as well. At the risk of sounding like a flake, I recommend you try calling Sharon Callahan-- she is a REAL animal communicator and has REALLY helped us (especially with my stallion and Bunny). Her number is 530-926-6424 where you make a phone appt and then she gives you the time to call back and consultation line number. She is no fake. You've tried everything else--- might as well ask your horse what is wrong ;-)
Good luck!
Bette and Bunny (Sharon told Bette I was not going to give up and comforted me when I was being slung!)

Truman Prevatt wrote:

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."