From: "Laurie Durgin" <ladurgin@xxxxxxx>
To: <GarnerT@xxxxxxx>; <Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 6:14 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Bucking

  Funny, after starting to read this thread, I just read Clinton

Anderson's

article , he said bucking (unless it's a bee thing) is related to

disrespect

of the rider, and you should do more ground work first and get respect
there, then you will  have it in the saddle.

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."