Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] What do I need? - Barbara McCrary

From another princess with the "pea syndrome", I have to agree.  And it's
hard to find something that doesn't have a problem somewhere.  I thought I
had it all figured out but, after a hard 50 miler on Monday, I found a weak
point with the fleece seatsaver......the stitching that holds it onto the
tights.  Major rub!  Of course, different horses cause different rubbing
spots.  This horse wasn't my most  comfortable of all times.

Barbara

From: "Laurie Durgin" <ladurgin@xxxxxxx>
To: <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] [RC] What do I need?

   This was just a list I found indispensible.I have "princess and the pea
"syndrome. Sitting on anything feels like I am sitting on concrete, hence
have to have  no seam undies, a fleece seatsaver. Same with l halfchaps, I
have bruised  easily my entire life.

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani