RE: [RC] [RC] [RC] What do I need? - heidi

   You are right,these are  suggestions. for me these are
indispensible........

That's the thing--the "for me" part.  We all have our "for me" list--but
those are things that each individual has to sort out for themselves.
Looking at the broader view, of a newbie starting out, one has to discover
what those things are "for me" and add them as one goes along.  The fewer
"extras" one starts with, IMO, the easier it is to begin to identify the
individual necessities and differentiate them from stuff that "everybody
is wearing" but that you or your horse may not need....

Heidi

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith