Re: [RC] Letters to the World - Kari Hanes

John,
I know better than that, it wasn't my intention at all. It just gets frustrating somedays when all the public is worried about is show ribbons. I love the AERC motto - to finish is to win! I just wish more people would take it to heart. When I got into endurance a few years ago, I was hooked. The people involved in this sport are the best horse people I have ever met.

I did email Steph our information for the breeders page, thanks for the tip!

Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

John Teeter wrote:
I appreciate your desire to market for your arabian stud and farm. Ridecamp is not really the place for it though. Are you listed on the breeders page?

johnt