[RC] bucking? - larry Miller

Maggie bucked really hard with me once, after I had ridden her for almost 10 years!  She was P.O.'d at me big time since I didn't let her keep running after a hill run.  Once she got started, she wouldn't or couldn't quit!  I stuck with her, lucky me, got her head up while yelling no, and have watched her on hills ever since.  But far worse than her bucking are her drop to the ground sideways spooks!  Four of those have been successful in dumping me.  Some have been legit, but others have been to show me how mad she is that I have been riding junior instead of her.  But then, she is A MARE!  Need I say more?  LOL Jeanie