[RC] Skito insert salt/maintenace/replacement - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tom Scott of Skito has good info on Ultra-cell insert maintenance.Here's how I
remember it,but his website probably has better info.Salt from sweat is the
main thing that makes the foam go bad,and you will pretty much be able to tell
by looking at it and feeling it when this has happened. If you will take the
trouble to periodically rinse the salt out,they will hold up better.A vinegar-
laced water rinse will be best,and afterwards I use the spin cycle of my
washing machine to get the water out of the ultra-cell,which is otherwise very
very slow to dry.Most women would not think this was a fine idea,but ridecamp
gals are not most women,and will not be squemish!

really special about getting to ride all day, and all
night on your horse. I know that a lot of people like to get finished, and
get it over with. Yes, it is a lot of work. But, realize that each ride,
especially a 100 is a really special gift and savor it for all it is worth.
~  Karen Chaton