Fwd: [RC] Internet Horse Ads - RanDMeyer

AgDirect.com
--- Begin Message --- I have been placing ads for horses in magazines and am now placing internet ads. These are the sites I've used so far:

webpony.com, dreamhorse.com, horseville.com, horseweb.com, Freehorseads.com

Does anyone have anymore suggestions?

I hate to part with horses, we've become so attached to them all! It's like selling a member of the family. Unfortunately we have too many for our own good, a few must go or spend next winter outside.

Thanks,
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm

--- End Message ---