Re: [RC] Skito insert salt/maintenace/replacement - heidi

I use the spin cycle of my washing machine to get the water out of the
ultra-cell,which is otherwise very very slow to dry.Most women would not
think this was a fine idea,but ridecamp gals are not most women,and will
not be squemish!

<snork>  You got that right!  Skito inserts would be tame compared to SOME
of the stuff that I run through my washer and dryer!

Heidi

(Which reminds me, I still need to wash the cooler that got down on the
floor of the horse trailer... )

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm