[RC] What do I need? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Susan sewalker@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am in the process of buying my first endurance horse, and I was wondering
what stuff I would need to be able to condition and maybe compete my horse
(won't be competing for a long while, as she isn't conditioned right now). I
know I would need a bridle, saddle,girth, saddle pad, breastplate, splint
boots, and I know there must be some other things I am missing. What else do I
absolutely have to have, and what else would just be highly recommended but I
wouldn't die if I didn't have it?

Thanks, Susan

think of the hoof as the foundation for the horse like
a house foundation.  when your horse plants his foot down in the ground and
pushes forward if the foot isn't 100% balanced your chances of injury go
up.
~  Paula Blair