Re: [RC] Bucking - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 6/13/2004 7:53:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, GarnerT@xxxxxxx writes:

Any horse can buck, but some horses really like to buck.  If Cosmo was just
the "any horse can buck" horse, I wouldn't be afraid to ride, but I sure
don't like those dedicated &talented buckers!

My Paint horse was a dedicated and very talented bucker....I'm too old for that stuff now!  I guess I have to revise my "Arabs don't buck" theory after this thread on Ridecamp and after Carol's story.  Dang it, that theory was working well for me. :)

BTW, Carol's story just gives me goosebumps, she is one tough human being.  I can't even imagine what that must have been like. You the WOMAN Carol!! :)

Sylvia
(6 Arabs, no buckers....so far.....knocking on wood)