Re: [RC] 2h Trailer, Thank YOU and some questions - Becky Rohwer

 Amy,
      When I move my divider over, I too can't hook up the but bar.  I just
don't use it.  My horse kind of stands more at an angle in the trailer.  She
did have to learn to move over slightly when I opened the door to let her
out as she was kind of standing in front of the center divider/upright.  But
now that isn't a problem.  She just steps over and backs out.

 Happy traveling,

 Becky R. - Montana

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton