[RC] 2h Trailer, Thank YOU and some questions - amy

I want to thank everyone for the advice on the 2H
trailer. I did buy way more truck than I needed for
the trailer but boy you are right, it is way worth it.
The trailer tows like a dream!  I had the trailer
people inspect everything on it and setup my receiver
and ball.  They pulled all the tires and just had a
little brake work to do, got everything greased while
we were at it.  They had records from a year ago for
repainting and new flooring.  The fixit shop also
drove it around for a few minutes with me checking and
showing me everything.  He said it was all in great
shape.  I am so happy!  Now I have a longer trip this
weekend planned.  I would like to do as suggested by
some that I should slide the center divider over to
give my horse more room.  However I am wondering a bit
as my horse tends to lean on the butt bar alot and if
I move the divider I would have to rig someway to use
the butt bar.  Has anyone does this or do we really
need the butt bar?  Thanks, Amy