Re: [RC] Carol Stiles Injury-Need address - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 6/7/2004 12:17:44 AM Mountain Daylight Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Carol has been instrumental in sending get well cards to Teya who severed her spine in a horse accident on the Kinckerbocker loop. Does anyone have her address?? And please post it will you? Please please please send lots of cards her way!! I saw the life flight helicopter and wondered what had happened.  All of you out there riding-please wear your helmets!! I worked for a zoo down in San Diego and know first hand that no matter how much you THINK you can trust that animal stuff happens-I dont care how great of a rider you are!!!
Take Care
Micki Turney
I just got Carol's address from her dad. I have only been friends with Carol since 7th grade. Matter of fact, she rode double with me on my first Arab cross. Her dad then got her her first horse, an 18 month old Mustang filly, fresh off of the range. This was 1972. Her dad used to say that he wished he had spent the money on a broke horse. Anyway, I digress.

Carols address is: Carol Stiles
                            1815 Virginia Town Road
                            Lincoln, California  95648

Thanks for all of the prayers. Beccy