[RC] Carol Stiles Injury-Need address - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Micki Turney Horsreraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carol has been instrumental in sending get well cards to Teya who severed her
spine in a horse accident on the Kinckerbocker loop. Does anyone have her
address?? And please post it will you? Please please please send lots of cards
her way!! I saw the life flight helicopter and wondered what had happened.  All
of you out there riding-please wear your helmets!! I worked for a zoo down in
San Diego and know first hand that no matter how much you THINK you can trust
that animal stuff happens-I dont care how great of a rider you are!!!
Take Care
Micki Turney

like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop