[RC] easywalker shoes - Kirk and Tara Rothwell

Is anyone else out there using these shoes? I just had a set put on my horse. Hopefully going to do the NASTR 75 this weekend. It was quite an experience for my farrier, and even though he spent hours reading and preparing to put the shoes on and then 2.5 hours putting them on (yes he is quite a perfectionist) he still wasn't happy as he didn't feel that the clips were right.
My boy sure was doing some nice moving after he left and he got all riled up in the wind, so I know he goes well in them, just curious about how well others have done with them.
Thanks
Tara