Re: [RC] To breed or not to breed - Becky Rohwer

 > ...but there were so many people that gave you different opinions, some
 > wished you luck even.  Isn't that why you posted, that is, to get the
pros
 > and cons and different opinions?  If the person who posted something
that
 > offended you doesn't even know you, you have to acknowledge it is just a
 > generalization or an observation of someone ELSE they have seen right?
 > Nothing personal at all!

 That's right.  I got good advice.  Some sentimental, some for with good
advice about seeking a stud, and some very hesitant about breeding your only
good endurance horse and beloved mare.
 People kind of get to know each other over ridecamp and at rides, but for
the most part this is an informative yet very impersonal forum.  Glean the
good from the bad and enjoy it, but don't take it all to heart.

 Becky R. Montana

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland