[RC] To Breed or not to Breed - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jody jody.buttram@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, I want to say that I am very appreciative of the people that
wrote to me and said that I shouldn't give up just yet.
Well, I have never been one to quit. and I probably want stop
RC now.  Maybe I will be more careful and a little less sensitive
in the future.  I really would like to join in the fun and give
my advice(for what it's worth) to those who might listen.  I wanted to post
about the saddle thread, but didn't so here it is:

I have 2 Orthoflexes and love them.  All I plan to ever use.
2 Wintecs- I like but horses can't use them for 100's or multidays.
1 Double R- works on any horse, but not me.
Several English saddles- not good over the distance.
I probably own about 12 saddles,3 of which are good for endurance.

Thanks,
Jody and the girls, Rose, Love, Aries, Storme and Legacy

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris