Re: [RC] To breed or not to breed - Ed & Wendy Hauser

This is a classic example of why I keep telling Wendy that I will always
ride a gelding.  These tough decisions just do not come up.

Someone said that the first thing to ask when looking for an Endurance
prospect is:  Is it a gelding?

The second question is: Can it be made into a gelding?

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano