From: terre <tobytrot@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Brenderups
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:14:07 -0700

The Brenderups I've seen don't seem to have enough tack storage capacity for our sport. How do you get around this?

terre

This weekend, many of you are at rides...25's, 50's or 100's.  You are the
lucky ones.  I know you did whatever you had to do to get to 'em.  I know
that each of you go to 'em with different so-called "goals" in mind...but I
also know that each of you cares for your horse and realize that "carrying
you" is the least of what he/she does for you.     LIFTING YOU is the true
effect. ~  Ryder

REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards