Re: [RC] [RC] Brenderups - Kelly Lane

They have stabilizer bars that come down whenever you are on uneven ground. Works well. Think it would be difficult to modify them to a step up.
Kel

From: terre <tobytrot@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "gary affleck" <skiwolf9@xxxxxxx>,ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   Brenderups
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:31:38 -0700

At 12:38 PM 6/4/2004, gary affleck wrote:
look at the Brenderup Baron.

The Brenderups I've seen don't seem to have enough tack storage capacity
for our sport.  How do you get around this?

terre

They all appear to have ramps. Any stepups available? Any way of changing ramp to stepup? In our sport, we park and unload on uneven ground A LOT....prefer to avoid ramps....

terre

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle