Re: [RC] Appys/arab stud - Elkenchild

Rein Dancer SSH is located in Alberta, Canada. I'm breeding AI, and he is supposed to ship well. I also don't know much about arab bloodlines but he's out of Padron and Hal Gazal (if anyone knows about this breeding, feel free to inform me!) And on his appaloosa side, he's out of tahitian king, a TB race horse, and bright eyes brother, one of my favorite appy studs, another race horse.

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)