Re: [RC] Spanish Mustangs - heidi

I hope that my recent discussion with Heidi was not taken by anyone as
Mustang bashing.  We were discussing origins and possible confirmation
of that origin that is all.  That has nothing to do with the integrity
of the Spanish Mustang registry or the breed, or the usefulness of the
breed.

My personal feelings are that the breed is an honest effort to
perpetuate the qualities of Spanish horses as seen by Robert Brislawn in
1925.

Thanks, Ed.  Well said.  Striving to delve honestly into the history does
not in any way alter whatever qualities the modern horses possess.

Heidi

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop