[RC] Spanish Mustangs - Casi Weisnicht

Wow!  I finally get some time to read the digest again, and here is yet another discussion that starts bashing our Spanish-American horses!

I am a Spanish Mustang breeder myself, and I don't claim that my horses are DNA proven to be pure Spanish, because that isn't possible.  (for the record, lots of Sulphur enthusiasts claim DNA proof, but I don't see it).

But ya know what, it doesn't matter!  The Spanish Mustang Registry has been going strong and breeding good horses for a LONG time.  It is a PRESERVATION registry to preserve the Spanish horses just as they were when Bob Brislawn and others found them.  And I'm pretty sure the SMR is older than the Paint registry!  :0)

Anyway, just had to butt in again to defend the horses.  I am totally in love with my breed, as I'm sure all of you are with yours.
Casi