[RC] Do you know this horse? - sherman

I just bought a 15 yr. old mare that had been left at a boarding facility and was hoping that someone may know her or her previous owners or breeders.  She's not had much care or riding in several months, so I'm not sure what she's suited for, but it would help to have some background info on her.

M'Lady Charian, bred by James Panek , Chico, CA 1989. Last recorded owner, Charles and Sharon Glover of Penn Valley, CA. - couldn't find them in the phone book. I don't know when she was sold by the Glovers as the registration certificate is signed but not dated, and the last owner (who left her at boarding facility) did not have title transferred to him.  Her sire is JJ Parone (by Padron, out of La Biya a Morafic daughter) ). Dam is E-Teza (by Eleuzis and out of Binnitez, a Witez II and Hallany Mistanny grandaughter).

I don't know too much about bloodlines (only what's in Arabian Legends) and would appreciate hearing your knowledgeable thoughts on her breeding even if you don't know her personally.

Thanks,
Kathy