Re: [RC] Appys - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, they do not.

Goes to show I've never walked up and peeked at their skin
color under the white. :)  Don't know why it had never occured
to me to ask that before of an appy breeder (and it's not like
I've never spoken to appy breeders & owners).  Thx for the info!

It was fascinating.

I bet it was.  I love the transformations greys go through, so I'm
sure watching the dramatic changes of the progressive appy roan is
fun, too. :)

And, to make this endurance related... someone asked why one would
want Arab x Appy for endurance rather than foundation Appy.  For
some of us Arabians are THE breed of choice.  Not just for endurance,
but for everything.  I have had Arabians & been breeding them
longer than I've been in endurance. So, the Arab x Appy is in
hopes of the best of both (and I, for one, would choose the most
"using"-type Appys for the cross that I could, just as I stick
with traditional "using" Arabians in my breeding program).  :)

~Nicole

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes