[RC] Fort Stanton another view - hope lundquist

What if the Southwest Directors had not voted and this important Trail Grant failed. We would have a loss-loss for all our regions. Regional Directors are elected to represent their Region as well as the AERC in whole. Why should they not vote for something beneficial for their region. That's their job.
Do you expect your Senator or Representative in Congress not to vote because it would benefit your State? Just my view Hope Lundquist /west

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up ? now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher