RE: [RC] 2H straightload/Brenderup - Ridecamp Guest - A. Perez

 I have to second Dawn's comments about the Brenderups (though
I have only usd the 1-horse Solo.  In addition to being
light-weight, they also stay cooler than a steel trailer
(fiberglass does not get hot in the sun like metal does) and
they are very quiet- fewer rattles, which is less stressful on
the horse.  And I find mine is very, very easy to pull,
manuever, back etc.
They are pricey, but since I can pull mine with my Ford Ranger,
I saved a ton of $$ not having to buy a new truck, so it was a
deal.

 I have read all sorts of things about slant-loads being
better, but the only reason slant-loads were invented was to
shorten the over-all trailer length, NOT to make a better or
safer ride for the horse.  If they do, it is a lucky
by-product,but I have yet to see any real evidence that they are
safer or more comfortable.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano