[RC] re: saddles - to Chipnml, Wintec Pro Endurance no knee or thigh blocks - A. Perez

 My Wintec Pro Endurance, which is a couple of years old, came
with removeable knee blocks (I assume that's what you mean)-
they velcro inti place, so they can be adjusted.  Is your saddle
an older model, or did the blocks get lost?  I would think it
would be easy enough to order a block from Wintec and get some
adhesive velcro for your saddle.  I LOVE being able to adjust
the knee blocks.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long