Re: [RC] human electrolytes, was tums - Truman Prevatt

For it it keeps me from getting sick and barfing out my guts. EmergC works well for me. Gator Aid, Power Aid, etc. after a while makes me sick.

Truman

Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
"... did a lot of research on and experimentation with human electrolytes
last summer, trying to get away from the sugar-loaded drinks like
Gatorade.  I found two things that work for me...."

Why do you want to limit your sugar intake during an endurance ride?

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

--
"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity

"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity.

  For this reason, he has integrity. The person of inferior integrity

  never loses sight of his integrity.  For this reason, he lacks integrity."