Re: [RC] human electrolytes, was tums - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"... did a lot of research on and experimentation with human electrolytes
last summer, trying to get away from the sugar-loaded drinks like
Gatorade.  I found two things that work for me...."

Why do you want to limit your sugar intake during an endurance ride?

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490
In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes