Re: [RC] Drinking Water - DreamWeaver

Have you tried a panacur purge? I know you mentioned worming....but just a thought, I've had a few friends swear it made a difference in their horses.

If it's his/her first season or two, then don't give up. They often go thru that skinny greyhound period. Then often turn into really nice horses :-). If they are tough enough to get thru a ride when they aren't doing everything right, they might just turn out to be really good at it. They just need a lot of patients. You are a doctor, right? <g>

Karen

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want. ~ Homer Safferwiffle