Re: [RC] flies - Merryben

I don't know the name of the product but the people at the saddle shop promised me that it would not kill Leroy.  He is a 33 year old mule.  He is black and probably has more than a touch of Cushings and the flies are all over him all the time.  His poor legs and back are covered with flies.  I used the pour on stuff not on his poll cause I was afraid but a little further back on the top of his neck, on his croup and behind his knees and hocks.  That was about 2 weeks ago and he is still alive and fly free.  It is amazing how well it worked.  I even took his fly mask off cause I know how much he hates it......mb