From: "DreamWeaver" <nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dabney Finch" <dabneyesq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Drinking Water

Have you tried a panacur purge?  I know you mentioned worming....but just
thought, I've had a few friends swear it made a difference in their
horses.

If it's his/her first season or two, then don't give up. They often go
thru
that skinny greyhound period.  Then often turn into really nice horses
:-).   If they are tough enough to get thru a ride when they aren't doing
everything right, they might just turn out to be really good at it.  They
just need a lot of patients.  You are a doctor, right? <g>

Karen

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and
think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart