[RC] Heidi - SandyDSA

You need to keep your uninformed comments to yourself. Whatever it is you heard, you also will need to consider the source - and in fact, having had Heidi come down here to vet numerous rides for our region, I have found her to be compassionate, capable and attentive. She is also polite which is more than I could say for your intrusive missive. Of course, not identifying yourself speaks volumes.

Everyone keeps telling me you did, but no one knows why.  I would hesitate to listen to your advice

Now, just who is "everyone"? Based upon your rudeness, I for one would hesitate to ilisten to anything you had to say. I agree with the others - go away.

san