[RC] Heidi - Winter, Randy or Cheryl

Like many of us I was shocked at the attack on Heidi.  I think we can all
agree to disagree in a civil, although sometimes heated manner.  That is the
nature of life whether it be with friends, husbands, wives, children, co
workers.... you get the idea.  Will we always agree, absolutely  not,  but
can we do it in a constructive manner that furthers good debate and
conversation...YES.  The most interesting discussing sometimes come out of
the disagreements, but it has to be done in a manner that is fair and with
out malice to others.  I think all of us will agree that our biggest
learning curves come out of conflict, whether with people or situations that
we solve.
At a time like this I reach out to all of you with a big cyber hug, and hope
we can continue to move forward and heal any ill feelings of the past.  Life
is too short, let's enjoy our differences and celebrate what we can learn
from each other, even when we don't agree.

Cyber Hugs,
Cheryl Winter

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle