[RC] The Good ,The Bad & The Ugly/Heidi,Ridecamp &Riding - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jeanne Pepper pepperja@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OUCH! Those remarks about Heidi are a little harsh to say the least!Don't know
her but do enjoy her posts & am always ready to learn from different opinions
even after a quarter of a century of endurance riding.Thank you to everyone who
bothers to post to this site after a long day at work,hours in the
saddle,chores to be done,family matters to solve,all the other things that make
up our lives away from our beloved horses. I really appreciate what I take away
from this site & don't need to have this random negative attack...unless Heidi
caused the death or destruction of this person's animal through negligence or
intent...well,enough said!
And on that note..I'm off to do my 1st multi day at the Oregon Outback..no crew
& no clue but I haven't been this pumped about a ride in many years.Something
about facing a new challange with a trusted but as yet un-proven
friend(Ali-the-energizer bunny) makes this sport always new & FUN!!10 days till
I leave & counting!!

you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland