[RC] Tropical Rider tights - April

Just wanted to give people a heads up that Tropical Rider has a special on their
website right now. 10% off web orders until June 1. I have been hearing what
great tights their Endura Cool tights are, so I broke down and ordered a pair.
Nice that it coincided with a sale. These things are pricey. I paid $88.10 after
the discount and shipping. (FL residents pay sales tax.)

www.tropicalrider.com

In the spirit of full disclosure I have nothing whatsoever to do with Tropical
Rider and gain nothing but satisfaction in finding a good deal and passing it
on. I don't even know if I like the pants as I've never tried them before. So
there. ;-)

April
Nashville, TN

of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop