[RC] one testicle colt - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Andrea horseyhousewife@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bought a colt over the winter. Sweepstake nominated papers nice colt paid a
bit for him. Breeder is well known in my area.
When I went to look at him they told me that they tried to geld him but he
wasn't ready yet. Told me to do it in the spring.
I have never owned a colt before. At the time I thought, okay I will get him
done in the spring. Well Vet says it could cost me $1000 to $ 1500 because he
needs surgery! Only one testicle. He is now 14 months old. Anyone think there
is hope of it descending at this age? What about the people I bought him from
any responsibility on their part?

"not a minute of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"inated papers nice
colt paid a bit for him. Breeder is well known in my area.
When I went to look at him they told me that they tried to geld him but he
wasn't ready yet. Told me to do it in the spring.
I have never owned a colt before. At the time I thought, okay I will get him
done in the spring. Well Vet says it could cost me $1000 to $ 1500 because he
needs surgery! Only one testicle. He is now 14 months old. Anyone think there
is hope of it desending at this age? What about the people I bought him from any

reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards