RE: [RC] [RC] Hereford Tex Tan & Abetta Flex Tree Saddle versus Ortho-Flex - terry banister

FLEXIBLE-PANEL saddles (OrthoFlex, ReactorPanel, AmericanFlex, Summer Oakfield, etc.) have a rigid tree, which is mounted by various means to Delrin panels that flex and change with the horse's shape and movement. They are different technology than
FLEXIBLE-TREE saddles (TexTan, Boz, Abetta, etc.) where the tree itself actually flexes.

Terry
"May the Horse be with you"

>From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [RC] Hereford Tex Tan & Abetta Flex Tree Saddle versus Ortho-Flex
>Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:32:49 GMT
>
>Please Reply to: Christina Schiro CSchiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>I was thinking of getting an Ortho-Flex Endurance Saddle. However, I just found out there is flex saddle called the Hereford Tex Tan Flex Endurance Saddle and also Abetta came out with a flex saddle that are cheaper than the Ortho-flex.
>Any comments or opinions???

>If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
>horse.
>~ Libby Llop
>
>ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris