Re: [RC] one testicle colt - Timothy Worden

He's only 14months?  Heck, my BLM Mustang didn't drop
both until well over 2y/o.

Tim

--- Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Please Reply to: Andrea horseyhousewife@xxxxxxxxxxx
or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I bought a colt over the winter. Sweepstake
nominated papers nice colt paid a bit for him.
Breeder is well known in my area.
When I went to look at him they told me that they
tried to geld him but he wasn't ready yet. Told me
to do it in the spring.
I have never owned a colt before. At the time I
thought, okay I will get him done in the spring.
Well Vet says it could cost me $1000 to $ 1500
because he needs surgery! Only one testicle. He is
now 14 months old. Anyone think there is hope of it
descending at this age? What about the people I
bought him from any responsibility on their part?

"not a minute of life is wasted that is spent in the
saddle"inated papers nice colt paid a bit for him.
Breeder is well known in my area.
When I went to look at him they told me that they
tried to geld him but he wasn't ready yet. Told me
to do it in the spring.
I have never owned a colt before. At the time I
thought, okay I will get him done in the spring.
Well Vet says it could cost me $1000 to $ 1500
because he needs surgery! Only one testicle. He is
now 14 months old. Anyone think there is hope of it
desending at this age? What about the people I
bought him from any

===========================================================REAL
endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance
thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher