Fwd: [RC] Jogger story - Lynne Glazer

From my kid's sire's breeder, thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: May 21, 2004 9:42:09 AM PDT To: Lynne Glazer <anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Fwd: [RC] Jogger story

At 04:55 PM 5/20/2004, you wrote:
From Twix's godmother. Taffy is a giant buckskin QH.

What a hoot! That jogger was some cool dude.

Capria's dad when he was 2 once relieved a jogger of his shorts. Guy was jogging through the pasture Fritz was in--trespassing in a big way. The owner came out and saw Fritz zero in on him. Next they knew, the shorts were in Fritz's teeth and the jogger was runninglikehell for the fence. When he got to it, he found John standing there. "That's what you get," said John, "for taking a shortcut through a stallion pasture."

Fritz brandished that trophy for hours. Then he hung it on the fence. He was so pleased with himself. (Fritz looks a whole lot like Pook. Same size, general shape, and overall attitude. Even teeeenier ears. He used to take his bridle off in the halt at X during dressage shows--tuck an ear, flip his head, and Kris would be left with a handful of reins and a loose stallion.)

Judy

And untack-at-X--wow.

Kris learned braid part of his mane into the headstall, and that would keep the bridle on. Mostly.

Judy

============================================================ It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated. It just isn't. ~ Frank Solano