Re: [RC] Updated 100 Mile List - RCers - Joe Long

On Sun, 23 May 2004 19:34:11 -0700, DreamWeaver <nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just took everybody's word for it that emailed about how many 100's they
have done.  I figure that an unsanctioned ROC or Tevis is still a 100 mile
experience for these people, even if it isn't in their records -- neither
are the recent Pan Am's that the AERC is supposed to be tallying up for
those riders.  If anybody else on RC wants to get added to the list, send
me a private email with the # of 100's you've done, and the last year you
completed one and I'll add it.

Y'know, it would be nice to see the numbers of 100-mile one-day rides that some
of our horses have done.

As I did all of mine on Kahlil, his number is the same as mine, about 35 (give
or take a couple).

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance