Re: [RC] Updated 100 Mile List - RCers - Cora

Stagg Newman has 43 100's....Cora
----- Original Message -----
From: "DreamWeaver" <nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 7:34 PM
Subject: [RC] Updated 100 Mile List - RCers

This is more updated.  RC seems to devote an awful lot of time on various
topics; it'd be nice of people would try to not let themselves get
offended
at every little thing.  I agree with kat, we can all learn something from
everybody--what to do, what not to do.

I just took everybody's word for it that emailed about how many 100's they
have done.  I figure that an unsanctioned ROC or Tevis is still a 100 mile
experience for these people, even if it isn't in their records -- neither
are the recent Pan Am's that the AERC is supposed to be tallying up for
those riders.  If anybody else on RC wants to get added to the list, send
me a private email with the # of 100's you've done, and the last year you
completed one and I'll add it.

It would be nice to see if some of the names on this list could update
their last year to 2004 or 2005, eh?  Good luck, you can do it! :-)

Name # 100's Yr. Last 100 Comp.
Julie Suhr 62 2000
Joe Long 35 1991
Susan Kasemeyer 30 1997
Pat Oliva 29 1997
Cindy Collins 17 2002
Stephanie Teeter 16 2003
Tinker Hart 16 2003
Nancy Mitts 15 2002
Nina Barnett 14 2004
Frank Solano 11 2003
Karen Chaton 11 2004
Dabney Finch 10 2004
Heidi Smith 9 1996
Laura Hayes 9 2002
Nick Warhol 9 2003
Tom Sites 9+?  1993
Angie McGhee 7 2001
Barbara McCrary 6 1986
Dot Wiggins 6 1991
Drin Becker 6 1999
Kay Mathews 6 2002
Sylvia Beverly 6 2000
Truman Prevatt 6 1996
Kim Fuess 5 2003
Maryben Stover 5 1987
hope lundquist 4 1992
Jeanne Miller 4 1991
Mike Peralez 4 1985
Cora Greene 3 1994
Amy Cieri 2 2002
John Bass 2 2001
Maggie Mieske 2 2003
Mike Maul 2 1999
Susan Young 2 1992
Suzanne Solis 2 2003
Becky Hackworth 1 2004
Bonnie Peralez 1 1984
Jackie Baker 1 2000
John Teeter 1 1998
Kat Swigart 1 1993
Linda Cowles 1 2000
Roger Rittenhouse 1 1992
Susan Vuturo 1 1986
Tina Hicks 1 1998

Others who have done 100's but don't post to RC:

Jan Worthington 100+ 2004
Trilby Pederson 70+ 1998
Becky Hart 50+ 2003
Steve Rojek 82+ 2004
Valerie Kanavy 68+ 2004
Dave Rabe 34 2004
Arlene Morris 37 1993
Dave Nicholson 13+ 1980's
John Parke 8 2004

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider
with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would
never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~  Dr. Barney Flemming DVM

There is something really special about getting to ride all day, and all
night on your horse. I know that a lot of people like to get finished, and
get it over with. Yes, it is a lot of work. But, realize that each ride,
especially a 100 is a really special gift and savor it for all it is worth.
~  Karen Chaton